Jorge Valero Rodríguez
· Executive EMBA at IESE Business School.
· Senior Industrial Engineer with high technical expertise,
analitic and communication skills, results-oriented, project
management, business intelligence and business strategy.
Experience in managing highly qualified teams and
negotiation to carry out projects.
Electrical engineering multinational company. Senior Engineer.
Turnover 1700 M€/year.
· Hardware and software projects, business strategy, railway traction,
electrical engineering and electric vehicle.
· Digital business and Big Data for segmentation, demand forecasting
and trend prediction.
· Generation of purchase offers and market research.
· Negotiation with suppliers (Selex) and customers (NATO, Bae
Systems) at high level.
· Project manager and team manager of national and international teams
Independent consultant. Projects from 25.000 €.
· E-commerce project.
· Robo-advisor project.
· Desing and implementation of railway softwares and simulation tools.
Partner and Director of R&D at Overhead Line Engineering Consulting
S.L. Projects from 200.000 €.
· Dimensioning, optimization and management of railway systems and
· Market studies and demand forecasting.
· Negotiation with customers (Metro Athens, railway companies).
· Project manager and team manager (5 people).
ELECTRÉN S.A. –Carlos III University of Madrid.
Senior research and consulting engineer. Projects from 250.000 €.
· Electric vehicle, renewable energy.
· Railway engineering. Implementation of a commercial software.
· Team manager and training of engineers (7 people).
· Bilingual groups (2nd and 3rd year of Industrial Engineering, 70
· Tribunal and tutor of final degree projects.
Big Data course at Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT): Big data
collection, storage and analysis for finances, demand forecasting and
IESE Business School. Executive MBA (University of Navarra, Madrid).
AFI Finance School, “Derivatives Specialist”. Quantitative analysis and
Railway Engineering master at UNED University. Managing and operation
of railway companies.
WEMPEC. WISCONSIN-MADISON University (USA).
Companies: John Deere, Toyota, Alstom, GE, Ford, ABB, Siemens.
Carlos III University of Madrid. Electrical Engineering Master.
Extraordinary prize (Average rating: 9.8 / 10).
· Energy markets.
· Electrical vehicles, railway engineering, renewable energies.
Carlos III University of Madrid. Industrial Engineering with double
· Electrical and power electronics engineering.
· Mechanical engineering (Automotive) and organization.
Technical knowledge: Business strategy, finances, economy, big data, marketing, statistics,
Project and team management with leadership and communication skills.
Business vision and results-oriented.
Analytic skills (C and expert at Matlab-Simulink).
Business strategic analysis.
Negotiation and tasks delegation.
Control, monitoring and high capacity to solve problems.
Spanish Mother tongue.
English IELTS-ADVANCED CAMBRIDGE CERTIFICATE (C1).
Basic level, A2. Goethe Institut.
French Basic level, A2.